10.3.06

When Dr. Burton took her sabbatical last year, I was quite honoured that she chose me, one of the most junior and inexperienced instructors at SFU, to teach her Futures courses. Try as I might, I was not able to approach her profound depth of understanding of the issues, wisdom, humour, wit and empathy that she displayed every time that she entered the classroom. I thank her for being my mentor in applied foresight and in professional futurism and for inspiring me to ever greater achievements in this wonderful and challenging profession.

Thank you so much Lynn for everything you have done to help me excel!

Paul Tinari, Ph.D
Director,
Pacific Institute for Advanced Study
pacific@imag.net

“The kind of thinking that got you into a problem is not the kind of thinking that will get you out of it.”
- Albert Einstein

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home