7.3.06

A tribute to Professor Lynn Elen Burton

Dear Lynn:

Your courses on Future Studies, Creativity, Innovation, and Visionary Thinking are the most significant and dynamic I have taken in my entire life of University studies. Simon Fraser University and the Humanities Department must feel a real sense of privilege and honour to have had an opportunity to experience your leadership.

I wish to express my most sincere thanks to you for unveiling the wonderful and profound world of Future Studies to us all. We have learned to unleash the power of imagination and actively actualize our own most preferable futures. As an incredible teacher and friend, you are shining source of hope and inspiration.

You have taught us the great values of life. I have learned to believe in the beauty and meaning of life. I have learned to believe in the goodness of man. Despite the chaos and danger of an ever changing world that abounds in destruction, I now believe that we can truly be the positive change that we wish to see in this world.

If there is one thing that will fulfill my life, it is the knowledge that futurism will not only continue, but thrive in the University experiences of tomorrow. We must wholeheartedly support future studies for it is a promise of hope. Everyone deserves a chance at hope. Everyone deserves the experience of Future Studies.

On behalf of everyone, dear Lynn, I thank you for the utmost of excellence in knowledge and friendship bestowed graciously upon us throughout the years. We have privileged enormously from your teaching, and only hope that others will continue also.

Your courses have fulfilled my life.

Thank you,

Eleonore Anne Cermak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home