14.3.06

Professor Burton,

it has been a few years actually since I stumbled upon your Studies of the Future course, and since then I have finished my degree and started a Masters. I aspire to become a teacher one day. I think a lot about how my experiences as a student will lead me to become a better teacher, and amidst the many courses I have taken in my long undergraduate career, I remember your course especially fondly! It was one of the most fun and rich experiences; the best collaborative project, and overall - the course really felt like a small universe, where learning was relaxed and friendly. The atmosphere was one of acceptance and you had a really innovative approach to teaching. I can only hope to learn from this experience. Thank you!

best regards,

Milena Droumeva
mvdroume@sfu.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home