26.3.06

Lynn,

You have been such an inspiration to me through your creative approach toteaching, your utmost dedication to students, and through personal stories of the exciting life you lead. You are my favorite professor and always seem to go the extra mile for your students. After the first class I took with you, I knew you had a different approach to teaching. You truly engage students, and believe in giving little guidelines and seeing where one's creativity and imagination takes them.

I learned so many valuable skills in the two classes I have taken with you. I was exposed to many innovative new approaches in the field of Future Studies--such as the Futures Workshop, Issues Paper, and Self-Striving Scale--that I will continue to use in the forthcoming years. Your courses have inspired me and in the future I would like to take more courses pertaining to this field (Hawaii would be a lovely location to complete a degree)!

I am so grateful to have you as a professor and am dissapointed that you might be leaving. However, on the other hand I wish you all the best whatever you do and wherever you go. You certainly deserve it all after all you've accomplished. Thank you for your dedication--it is truly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Julia Baumann
juliabaum_@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home