25.3.06

Lynn,
I just wanted to let you know how much I've appreciated your enthusiasm andcreativity. I've learned from you this year, how to think outside the box,expand my horizons and to always dream bigger then I've ever thoughtpossible. The topics we've covered in class have greatly affected myperception of the world and because of your contributions, I have been ableto take steps in becoming more 'sustainable' in my own life. Your teachingstyle is fresh and inspiring, and I've learned a lot from you about how tomotivate students to own their own learning. This will forever change my ownpersonal teaching career. Thank you again Lynn for who you are and for whoyou've encouraged us to become.

Good luck in all your future endeavors and in writing your book!
Jessica McCullough
jcmccull@sfu.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home