24.3.06

Lynn,

I have been very grateful for discovering your Futures Studies courses. They were actually recommended to me by one of your past students, Derek Chan, whom I think you've mentioned a few times in class in regards to the forum website. I was actually a bit hesitant in taking the course since I've never been in a very small class before and was quite afraid i won't do all that well, but after a while, I could honestly say it's been one of the best classes I've taken. All the peer to peer interaction made it fun along with each group's unique presentation. I'm happy that I decided to take the course and it has taught me a lot and made me see things in a very different perspective. From critical issues format of tackling problems, to SWOT, to backcasting. Things I can apply not only in class but even for my everyday life. I want to thank you for being one of the best professors i've had and for offering one of the best courses. It's unfortunate that you might leave as others that might wish to take your course in the future won't be able to, but things change and sometimes we have to move on to other things. I hope you stay the way you are and I hope you excel in your future endeavors as much as you did being our professor and friend.

Regards,
Mark Dela Cruz
mdelacru@sfu.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home