18.3.06

Dear Lynn,

Fall 2005 was one of the most amazing semesters thus far; I dare to say your class has had the most positive impact on my educational career. Thank you so much for being an inspirational teacher to us all. Of all the classes I have taken at Simon Fraser University, yours has definitely been the one I remember most vividly and think about most often (which may not be saying much depending on how you look at it :P).

But hey, believe it or not, I still do my scanning journals to this day (well, occasionally at the very least!). Your words, kindness, wisdom and passion for the betterment of our world has inspired me as a student and renewed in me a hope for the future. Wherever your life takes you, may you continue to touch, to guide and to inspire. I wish you only the best in all your future endeavors; you no doubt deserve it.

Best,
Matthew Tsang
matthew.cy.tsang@gmail.com

P.S. If you still wish for me to lend you Ghost in The Shell, send me an email anytime!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home